Holistic Therapy Integration - courses and treatments
Real Happiness is Shared Happiness
Integrated Zen Shiatsu Courses
About Zen Shiatsu
'Shi' is 'finger', 'Atsu' is 'pressure';
In Japanese, Shiatsu means 'finger pressure'.
This bodywork method includes
the use of fingers and palms,
elbows, knees, and feet.
The physical work is enhanced
by deep energy work,
the essential life force (Qi) of the body.
Body-Mind Cultivation Practices
A healthy and balanced person
is a better and happier therapist.
Promoting physical and mental health
through the ancient practice of
generating balance & harmony
energizing, preserving & maintaining
a lasting sense of well-being.
Proper instruction and constant practice
give results and become part of the daily routine.
On this page - a brief description of ...
- Qi Gong
- Health Benefits
- General information
Holistic natural therapy can be -
- preventive - for the maintenance and preservation of body-mind balance, harmony and energy levels and general health
- therapeutic - for healing and restoring balance and harmony to physical and energetic aspects of the whole body-mind system
Receiving a Treatment
There are different reasons for receiving a holistic treatment:
- relaxation, stress-reduction and balancing of body and mind;
- general prevention of imbalance, dis-harmony and dis-ease;
- a specific condition of dis-ease or illness - physical, mental or emotional;
- knowledge comes from experience - before participating in a course, for personal experience of the technique, feeling the effects and having a general idea of what you will learn. If we have not met before, then it is also a chance to meet, connect, and talk about the course.
On this page - A brief explanation about the treatment methods ...
- Zen Shiatsu
- Rocking Technique
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Wu Xing Session
- Integrated Healing Sessions